Harry and Meghan completed their formal royal duties last week on Monday, when they attended the Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey with other members of the Royal Family. The young couple are now about to embark on the next phase of their life, as they relocate to Canada. There has been much speculation as to how the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will fund their new independent life.
Some have claimed that Meghan intends to resurrect her acting career, which she gave up to marry Harry.
Reports have even emerged that she has instructed her agent, Nick Collins, to find her role as a Marvel superhero.
These rumours, however, have been quashed by a friend of the former Suits actress.
The friend told the New York Post: “Meghan has absolutely no interest in acting again.
“She’s not going to be a Marvel hero or a Disney princess — none of those things.
“It’s completely fabricated, and completely at odds with their plans. It’s simply not a conversation that has happened.”
Meghan and Harry are said to be more interested in setting up their own production company.
They are believed to be close to signing a multi-million dollar deal with Netflix, that could see them following in the footsteps of Barack and Michelle Obama.
Ms Trudeau, wife of the Canadian Prime Minister, was diagnosed with the coronavirus, after returning from London last week, where she had attended a speaking event.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have developed a strong friendship with the Trudeaus, who are part of their social circle.
The circle also includes Meghan’s best friend, Jessica Mulroney, and her husband, Ben, the son of former Canadian Prince Minister Brian Mulroney.
A royal insider told the New York Post: “Right now Meghan and Harry are just concerned for the health and safety of others.
“These are scary times and they are more worried about what is happening in the world than what’s next for them.”
Ms Trudeau remains in isolation at her home, where she is receiving treatment, while her husband has also placed himself into quarantine.
At the time of her diagnosis, she issued a statement, which said: “First I’d like to say a big thank you to all of you who have reached out to me asking how I’m doing.
“Although I’m experiencing uncomfortable symptoms of the virus, I will be back on my feet soon.
“Being at quarantine at home is nothing compared to other Canadian families who might be going through this and for those facing more serious health concerns.”